Dentistry has always been at the forefront of infection control, but COVID-19 brought it to the next level. Our office has heightened not only our patient protection protocols but also employee safety measures.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the updates below, and if you have any questions or concerns, give us a call at (720) 440-7743.
What to Expect
- Before your appointment, we’ll ask you to complete an online COVID-19 screening survey. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, we’ll ask you to delay your appointment.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and don’t remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We’ll check your temperature upon arrival and ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Patient forms and payments can be completed online to limit contact.
- Our hours of operation have increased to respond to the higher demand and appointment backlog from being closed.
- We’ve altered our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain heightened infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff is screened and has temperature taken daily.
- Office staff wears a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff wears personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All staff is trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- We’ve added more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- After every patient, we thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’ve upgraded our HVAC with ionizers to keep the circulating air as clean as possible.
- Each treatment room has individual medical-grade HEPA filtration.
- Our waiting room no longer offers magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You’ll notice we’ve rearranged our waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines.
We’re Here for You
We’re so grateful for the commitment and care our patients have shown us through these months of challenge. Paloma Dental is and will continue to be one of the safest medical facilities to visit and work at during this pandemic. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!
- Call us: (720) 440-7743